Giving More Helps Your Business
WHEN SALARY ISN’T ENOUGH
The most important HR challenges organizations face are attracting the best people, keeping them motivated and retaining them.
Salary alone doesn’t cut it anymore. Potential employees also care about increased autonomy, recognition of accomplishments, career growth, benefits, flexible work schedules, telecommuting and work-life balance.
Base salary alone isn’t enough. Companies need to offer enticing and well-rounded compensation packages.
A POWERFUL TOOL FOR INCREASING MOTIVATION AND PERFORMANCE
Compensation packages have become one of the most powerful management tools available and offer benefits such as:
- Stronger branding
- Attracting, motivating and retaining the most talented employees and involving them in your company’s success
- Improved financial performance
A WINNING STRATEGY
To create common ground between the interests of employees and organizations, any compensation package strategy needs:
- Concrete measures for evaluating company success
- Quantifiable compensation objectives that work for your business and your employees
- Specific recommendations for goals
- Commitment to responding to actual needs
- Change management
ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL: PERSONALIZED SERVICES ARE KEY
Solertia provides the following services:
- Designing and implementing a successful, flexible compensation strategy aligned with your organization’s business strategy
- Conducting personalized salary surveys (benchmarking) using our powerful market analysis tools
- Salary structures that ensure viable and reasonable compensation levels
- Short- and long-term incentive plans
- Variable compensation (aka bonus) plans that recognize your employees’ contributions
- Compensation programs specific to your sales force
- Creating a salary management toolbox
- Assessing the tax optimization of your compensation package and any risks involved
- Effectively communicating your compensation package to ensure maximum attraction and retention
Our compensation team members have expert knowledge of and extensive experience in numerous industries. We provide coaching to ensure your company can control its labour costs, while respecting internal and external equity.