PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position of Project Coordinator in Total Rewards allows its occupant to lead various projects of implementation of total rewards, total rewards of key persons with a corporate clientele.
Location: Montreal or Quebec City (hybrid face-to-face and telecommuting mode)
Start date : June 2022
We are looking for a passionate candidate with a thirst for learning and excellent interpersonal skills. He/she will be able to learn and explain the processes and use the best project management methods in order to adequately support the clients and ensure fluidity through exceptional planning.
- Ability to effectively manage time and priorities and be comfortable taking action
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent listening and synthesis skills
- Rigorous, vigilant and methodical
- Great planning and organizational skills
- Good ability to articulate and present conceptual choices and ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business administration with a specialization in human resources
- Two (2) to four (4) years of relevant experience (professional services field an asset)
- Member of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés (asset)
- Excellent French and advanced English (written and spoken)
- Excellent command of the Office 365 suite
- Availability for occasional travel in Montreal-Quebec City
- Ensure good planning and coordination of projects and ensure follow-ups with clients
- Be responsible for building service offerings
- Facilitate workshops and ensure the fluidity of the workshops with the experts
- Assist consultants in the internal follow-up of projects
- Coordinate internal and external meetings between the various stakeholders
- Ensure that deadlines are met (or revised if necessary) and inform the consultant of the progress of each project
- Review all briefings, reports and other information documents related to the follow-up of projects and ensure their internal and external distribution within the established deadlines
- Assist in the preparation of various documents
- Ensure the follow-up of invoices related to a project
- All other related tasks
The Total Rewards Project Coordinator will be part of an energetic, collaborative and passionate team of professionals. In addition to a motivating and engaging work environment, you will have access to the following benefits, among others:
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
- BonBoss certification
- Flexible hours and telecommuting
- Stimulating and interesting projects
- Group insurance and group RRSP
- 1,000 for health and wellness expenses
- Annual budget of $1,500 for training
- Paid parking or public transportation
- Paid professional association
- And much more!
Solertia + BGY is a team of more than 40 passionate, committed and proactive experts united by the desire to offer an integrated service aimed at the full satisfaction of our clients in the fields of human resources management, compensation and benefits. We all work in a stimulating environment that encourages us to surpass ourselves and to acquire new skills. We have a real atmosphere of camaraderie and mutual support.
Solertia + BGY’s core values are quality, collaboration and diversity. Our multidisciplinary experts work as a team to deliver superior service to our clients and business partners. The work environment is very stimulating and the employment conditions are competitive. We have offices in Montreal and Quebec City.
You are invited to send your application by filling out the form below.
We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
*The masculine gender is used to lighten the text and wherever the context requires it, it also includes the feminine.