Location: Montreal or Quebec City (hybrid face-to-face and telecommuting mode)
The team is looking for a Benefits and Pension Analyst. The analyst’s mission is to provide high quality strategic service on a daily basis while contributing to the production of analyses and reports on pension plans and eventually group insurance, in conjunction with the client relationship managers (CRM) and consultants.
- Ensure proper documentation of files
- Prepare communications
- Provide support to plan sponsors and members
- Support the implementation of new files
- Participate in various other analyses and special projects
- Support the analysis of the investment committee
- Create, optimize and prepare internal calculation and other tools
- Possibly be involved in mandates related to group insurance
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science (an asset) or other related field
- 0-3 years of experience in a position related to pension plans
- Knowledge of various types of accumulation plans (an asset)
- Knowledge of pension and group insurance concepts (an asset)
- Proficiency with the Office suite, particularly Excel
- Good interpersonal skills (customer service skills)
- Excellent French language skills
- Intermediate English (bilingualism is an asset)
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team
- Resourcefulness and autonomy
- Analytical and logical mind
- Good management of priorities and deadlines
- Rigor, discipline and organizational skills
The Benefits and Pension Analyst will be part of an energetic, collaborative and passionate team of professionals. In addition to a motivating and engaging work environment, following the probationary period, you will have access to the following benefits, among others:
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
- BonBoss certification
- Flexible hours and telecommuting
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Group insurance and group RRSP
- Annual health and wellness allowance
- Annual training budget
- Paid parking or public transportation
- Paid professional college
- And much more!
Solertia is a team of more than 40 passionate, committed and proactive experts united by the desire to offer an integrated service aimed at the full satisfaction of our clients in the fields of human resources management, compensation and benefits. We all work in a stimulating environment that encourages us to surpass ourselves and to acquire new skills. We have a real atmosphere of camaraderie and mutual support.
Quality, collaboration and diversity are the values we hold dear at Solertia. Our multidisciplinary experts work as a team to deliver superior service to our clients and business partners. The work environment is very stimulating and the employment conditions are competitive. We have offices in Montreal and Quebec City.
Solertia.ca + BGYRGAS.ca
We have a reputation in the market for being a close-knit and passionate team. You are invited to send your application by filling out the form below.
We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
*The masculine gender is used to lighten the text and wherever the context requires it, it also includes the feminine.