PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
BGY is seeking an Administrative Assistant to proactively support team members. We are looking for a bilingual and autonomous candidate with proven experience in time management, internal and external correspondence, information retrieval and who will work on the continuous improvement of the firm’s administrative projects.
We are looking for a person who distinguishes himself/herself by his/her rigor, meticulousness and the quality of his/her follow-ups. A team player who adapts easily and likes to accompany and offer administrative support in a spirit of collaboration.
- DEP or DEC (or equivalent training) in secretarial, office automation, administrative support or other relevant related disciplines OR two (2) years of relevant experience in administrative and corporate support or in fields related to compensation or human resources;
- Bilingualism: excellent French and English (written and spoken);
- Excellent command of the Office 365 suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Experience working with a CRM or ERP tool, an asset;
- Must be available for occasional travel to MTL-QC.
- Rigor in the follow-ups and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a context of collaboration and change
- High professional ethics, integrity and discretion
- Strong communication skills
- Autonomy and excellent organizational skills
- Good time management and sense of prioritization
- Efficiency and proactivity
OVERALL YOUR MISSION WILL BE:
Support and accompany the team in the daily management of files:
- Support the managing partner and managers in the performance of their tasks
- Support the professionals in the preparation of documents related to client meetings
- Plan and coordinate meetings and events
- Manage the administrative management tools and perform follow-ups
- Document and update the internal vacation calendar
- Write or translate various texts
- Document and update administrative databases/systems
- Produce various reports
- Create surveys and follow-up reports
- Participate in the coordination of conferences and conventions
- Manage registrations for team training and conferences
- Organize travel and trips
- Receive and process information about prospects and current clients
- Conduct company research
Solertia + BGY is a team of more than 40 passionate, committed and proactive experts united by the desire to offer an integrated service aimed at the full satisfaction of our clients in the fields of human resources management, compensation and benefits. We all work in a stimulating environment that encourages us to surpass ourselves and to acquire new skills. We have a real atmosphere of camaraderie and mutual support.
Solertia + BGY’s core values are quality, collaboration and diversity. Our multidisciplinary experts work as a team to deliver superior service to our clients and business partners. The work environment is very stimulating and the employment conditions are competitive. We have offices in Montreal and Quebec City.
You are invited to send your application by filling out the form below.
We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
*The masculine gender is used to lighten the text and wherever the context requires it, it also includes the feminine.