Following the large volume of questions from our clients, we have decided to put into place a dedicated COVID-19 tactical response team with the goal of assisting and guiding organizations during this crisis.
Our services include:
- Demystifying the numerous programs available to employees (Federal and Provincial): what financial aid is available, eligibility requirements, how to apply, assistance completing your written and/or online applications;
- Prompt responses to specific questions.
- Demystifying the numerous programs available to employers (Federal and Provincial): what financial aid is available, eligibility requirements, how to apply, assistance completing your written and/or online applications;
- Prompt responses to specific questions;
- Evaluation of different financial scenarios in order to help you make the best decision for your company and its employees; e.g. work sharing program, Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), Supplementary Unemployment Benefit Plan (SUBP);
- Support in managing your human resources (policies, communication, best practices) – our consultants are active members of CRHA/HRPA;
- Compensation strategies; if/when to defer bonuses, help restructuring KPIs, Hero Pay and other benefits available;
- Return to work and employee retention strategies;
- Employee pulse surveys and crisis data metrics.
For all questions, please reach out to us via our dedicated email Covid_19_Solertia@solertia.ca and a member of our tactical response team will respond quickly.
Does your specific question require more in-depth expertise? We have partners who can assist with:
- Employment law;
- Group insurance and financial services.
It is our pleasure to assist you!
Solertia’s Covid-19 tactical response team