When considering total compensation, an organization must evaluate whether its practices are competitive and conducive to attracting top talent. The correct combination of salary, variable compensation and monetary rewards can have a considerable impact on an employee’s loyalty and drive to exceed.
When skilled labour is scarce, organizations often look outside to determine their market positioning with respect to total compensation. Thankfully, there are a variety of strategies available to companies to ensure that they remain competitive and able to attract and retain top performers.
Why work with Solertia?
- Solertia has an extensive knowledge of diverse industries (eg. manufacturing, professional services, information technology) and we have successfully supported companies in the implementation of total compensation strategies that are aligned with their business objectives.
- We can help put into place effective compensation programs that allow our clients to increase their competitive edge while controlling labour costs, all while respecting internal, external and pay equity labour standards.
- Our Total Compensation and Performance Team uses its expertise and experience to provide our clients with carefully thought-out recommendations from on-site advisors in Quebec and Ontario.
Our Solutions Include:
- Total Compensation Strategies;
- Salary Surveys and Benchmarking Analyses;
- Salary Structures;
- Profit Sharing Programs;
- Incentive Programs;
- Sales Force Compensation;
- Salary Management and Risk Assessment.
Solertia has a team of dedicated experts that can answer all of your Total Rewards needs with high quality services at competitive rates.